O.K., so it is the second Friday of August, and I don’t know about you, but, REALLY????? 1/3 of the way through August?
Seriously, though, the last month has been charged with so much professionally and personally, and my mantra has been, “Keep Calm and …….”, filling in the blank many ways. Sometimes its “and breathe”, sometimes it’s “and pray”, and other times it’s “and call your friends”, which seems to be the most used one, because my friends are the souls that remind me to breathe, pray, laugh–and even sometimes, to “cowgirl up!”
So, in that spirit, here is your Friday Five:
1. First, how are you doing? What’s going on with you?
2. Is there anything you need to Keep Calm and Cowgirl Up for?
3. If you were going to make a “Keep Calm and __________” logo for a t-shirt, what would it be?
4. What are you looking forward to in the next week or so?
5. Use the following words in a sentence: cape, river, dancing, paws, glory
As always, let us know that you played in the comments by using the following formula: Here’s some easy directions on how to do it!