My first ever Friday Five is dedicated to Nikki, sister RevGal, who was hungering for an opportunity to write about Haggis. With that introduction, today’s FF is all about food!
1) Is there a food from a foreign land whose reputation led to trepidation when you had a chance to give it a try? Did you find the courage to sample it anyway? If so, were you pleasantly surprised or did you endorse the less than favorable reputation that preceded it?
2) What food from your own country/culture gets a bad rap?
3) Of what food are you fond that others find distasteful?
4) Is there a country’s food, not native to you, that you go out of your way to eat?
5) What is your guilty pleasure food?
Bonus: What was your most memorable meal (good or bad), either because of the menu, the occasion, the company, or some other circumstance that makes it stand out?
Remember how we hand-coded links at Blogger? No need to do that here. Just paste the link to your blog in your comment. Now, wasn’t that easy?