oh my, I have really lost track of time!
but I won’t get into THAT now, because what you really need is an extreme random Friday Five, so here goes it:
1. How are you? What’s up with you?
2. Last Saturday, I went to the outlet store and stocked up on underwear for the year. I love a bunch of new fresh underdrawers! I also love a cabinet full of paper towels. What silly thing makes you happy?
3. Give a shout out to someone you love, appreciate, or want to thank!
4. Miss Kansas has the Serenity Prayer tatooed on the side of her body. I sadly do not have a tatoo, and maybe you do, but if you were going to get a prayer tatooed on the side of your body, what would it be?
5. Use some or all or a form of the following words in a sentence: jello, kittens, mercy, dump-truck, tabuleh, terror, skipping, monkey, Rev. , health, and snoring.
I am off to interview for a dog-walking job. When I am back, I will look forward to reading your randomness!