New Year’s Resolutions are all over the blogs today – here’s a highlight reel to get you started, but also go check in on your favorite RevGals and see what they’re writing about today. Feel free to give yourself a shout-out – or link – in the comments.
- Deborah at Snow Day writes beautifully about Losing Resolve.
- M. Malick at Malick’s Musings is musing over the freedom found in not having it all.
- Lorraine is looking forward to the path ahead through poetry
- Derek at the Life-Charged Life is mulling over choosing the right path.
- Rosa at Cenizas, Estelas, y Senderos is writing about her reality of change and redemption.
- Bonnie at Bonnie’s Books writes about her goal of Practicing Compassion based on the teachings of Karen Armstrong.
- Roberta at Spiritually Directed writes about the Resolutions: who makes them, who might keep them; and offers a motivational quotes to get you motivated.
Blessings on your 2014!