Recovering from a wee surgical procedure this week, and in the wake of the Oscars last weekend, I’ve been mindful of movies in all their assorted incarnations. For today’s ff, I hope you’ll share with us some of the movies that tickle your fancy!
1) Is there a film that so captured your imagination that you couldn’t stop thinking about it? In what way(s) did it affect you?
2) What religious/spiritual film has touched you? This could be something overtly thematic, like The Last Temptation of Christ, or something more subtle, like Enchanted April.
3) When the going gets tough, is there a film you turn to for distraction and/or to help shift your mood?
4) What is your all-time favorite movie?
5) If you were to choose a film for viewing and discussion with your congregation, what would you choose?
Bonus: If your life were to be made into a feature film, who would you want to play you?
Don’t forget to share the link to your blog in the comments if you play, and remember to visit other blogs to share in the fun.