As spring slowly begins to bring a thaw to those of us in the northern Northern Hemisphere, I have been watching for signs of renewal and rebirth. It is also part of the season of Lent as well. This week, let’s focus on the signs of spring within us and around us!
Share with us:
1. Your favorite spring flower. (Is it blooming yet? If so, share the joy by posting a picture of that loveliness with those of us still waiting!)
2. Your spring cleaning routine. Do you have one? Is there a family memory or tradition around it?
3. A personal area of growth where you have seen some success lately. It can be personal, physical, spiritual or familial.
4. When does “spring” usually arrive in your area? Are you holding out for late May? Or are you one of the lucky ones who has already put away her sweaters and mittens?
5. A verse or set of verses from Scripture that speaks “new growth” to you.