Trunk or Treat.
All Hallows Eve.
Call it what you want, there’s plenty of holiday love for sweet treats on October 31st. (Consider this your one week warm-up.)
Ain’t gonna lie… Even though there are no Trick-or-Treaters in our home, I still eye the candy aisle with undisguised lust.
What shall it be? Can I resist? Maybe you have a craving for a little something from time to time… join me for this week’s Friday Five!
1. First, Sweet or Salty? Or both? Describe that gotta-have-it treat. (It can be healthy or paleo-friendly, or decadent. We won’t judge!)
2. Self-control: How do you help yourself stay strong with the temptation of All That Sugar?
3. Have you successfully cut (or decreased) sugar out of your diet? How did you do it?
4. What’s one sweet you won’t do without. Ever.
5. Just for fun: if you were a candy bar, which one would you be?
BONUS: Share a recipe or tip that uses up the leftover sweets at your house.
As always, we love it when you play on your blog and post the link in the comments (just copy and paste!) Or you can offer your Five in the comments.