That was the air rushing out of our collective pool of energy. Whether you led one small service or 5 huge ones, let’s talk about recovery mode. In less than 48 hours, there’s another Sunday service, or a weekday ministry starting up again. So, tell us:
1. What’s your “chill out” foot gear? Slippers or socks? Or Birkenstocks? (Poem not intentional)
2. A holiday treat or beverage that just makes you say “AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!”
3. What sight or sound moved you during the season? (This can be good or bad.)
4. With whom did you enjoy sharing time with over the Christmas season?
5. Was there someone missing from your festivities? How are you doing with that?
A photo of a bodaciously wonderful present, delicious food, or lovely place that was a part of your holiday.
As always, you can link to your blog by pasting it in the comments, or just play along here, or on our Facebook page!