After traveling through 13 states to arrive at 6 distinct destinations over the last five weeks, I am road-weary, and ready to be home for a good, long stretch. Weariness notwithstanding, they were all good trips that included wonderful scenery, with introductions and reconnections with people and places. Ahhh. The sojourning inspires today’s Friday Five.
Share with us:
1) a favorite city, and what makes it so.
2) a favorite getaway spot, far from the maddening crowd (far being a relative term).
3) a great local eatery that you stumbled upon while passing through from one place to another.
4) a landscape that inspires or nourishes you.
5) a place you long to visit.
Pictures to accompany any of the above are welcome.
Be sure to visit the blogs of other players to say hello!