I know RevGals is not a cooking blog. But, I also know that we clergy balance multiple tasks, roles and responsibilities. And many of us want to keep eating healthy and serving with stronger, healthier bodies. At the same time, unless you are living with a personal sous chef, you’re throwing dinner together in between afternoon office hours and evening meetings, sometimes with a little homework and soccer practice thrown in the mix. So, for this week’s Friday Five, tell us:
1) What’s your tried-and-true recipe for picky eaters?
2) Breakfast for dinner: totally cheating or a lifesaver? Discuss.
3) Go-to casserole for potlucks, new parents or your family’s favorite?
4) Favorite take-out place, preferably with a drive-through? (Let’s be real!)
5) ‘Fess up! What’s your “bad-for-me-but-super-easy” dinner?
BONUS: RANDOM!! REVGALS version of “CHOPPED” episode, starring you, the tired, harried, cook and pastor who has to feed everyone and get back to church for a meeting in 45 minutes… What would you make with:
a can of garbanzo beans
sweet bell peppers and
Play along on your blog and post your link below, or play in the comments.