It’s Back-to-School time! Are you that “A+ Student for life” or the King/Queen of Detention? RevGals want to know! We are all still learning (or re-learning) some kind of lessons!
Tell us about your learning edges in:
1. Reading: what’s in your “to-be-read” stack? Fiction? Church leadership? Commentaries?
2. Writing: are you blogging? Journaling? Developing a new book proposal? Or just crafting sermons? Any excerpt you’d care to share? (We won’t grade your penmanship!)
3. ‘Rithmetic: Family budget? Church budget? National debt? What are you discovering about yourself and your church/family when it comes to handling money?
4. Music: favorite new hymn or worship band?
5. Detention: uh huh… If you were supposed to report for detention today, what would be the note on the slip?
RevGals just want to have fun! What’s your favorite way to unwind?
Three ways to participate!
- Play here in the comments
- Play on your blog and paste your blog’s link below so we can come visit!
- Play on our Facebook page!