Here in New England, fall is arriving and I couldn’t be happier. This morning through the window of my commuter train, I saw leaf edges turning red, and whole swatches of yellow. Growing up, I lived in a warm and humid climate and although fall came later, it still meant blessed relief from the heat and the excitement of crisp air and a new school year.
For today’s Friday Five, tell us about your favorite fall things.
- What’s your favorite fall food?
- What’s your favorite item of clothing that you get to pull out in the fall?
- What’s your favorite fall scene in nature? (Pictures encouraged!)
- What’s your favorite thing that happens in the fall? Back to school? Sports season? Something else entirely?
- And finally, because surely not everyone is as in love as I am, what is your least favorite thing about fall?
If you play on your blog, please let us know in the comments. Or just play in the comments.