This is my very first Friday Five!
Well, actually, that’s not entirely true, I did a guest spot a couple years ago. But, I’m going to be the new third Friday Gal for the next wee while.
So, I thought we could talk about some firsts this Friday. I have just returned from my annual holiday, and this year’s was very much family oriented. My beloved’s older son lives in Boston, my middle son lives in North Vancouver (between us we have 7 grown up children) so we travelled all the way from Scotland to visit with them, and each was a first time visit. While in Boston we spent some quality time with our granddaughter… Our first!
Play here in the comments, or on your blog, five of your firsts, here are some ideas to get you started. Don’t forget to post a link when you play!
Here is the link to my blog for this Friday… Friday Five Firsts
1. Can you remember the first time you travelled a long way to meet someone special?
2. Share a memory of a first visit to a new country, state or place that was unexpected or unusual.
3. What is the first thing you do on waking each day? Is it always the same?
4. Have you met up with other RevGals? Maybe at an event?
5. Is this your first Friday Five? If not, can you remember the first time you played?