I am fortunate to have some great encouragers in my life. The ones who know me the best are great at knowing when to challenge me, and when to just chill and let me figure it out myself. SO… think about the encouragers and challenges in YOUR life and tell us…
- After achieving a goal, do you set the bar higher, or rest on your laurels?
- Which is better: a kick in the pants or a hug and a cuppa?
- What’s your baseline motivation? Fear? Competition? Not getting caught? 😉
- When you’re facing a big challenge, do you need to talk it out, or puzzle it out yourself?
- Who is in your corner – always? Who helps you achieve more than you imagined you could? (You don’t have to give names)
A picture, piece of art or music that expresses your experience of the push/pull process.
Play along in the comments, on our Facebook page, or on your own blog. Linking back is easy! Just copy and paste your link in the comments section below.
RevGalBlogPals encourages you to share our blog posts via email or social media. We do not grant permission to cut-and-paste prayers and articles without a link back. For permission to use material in paper publications, please email revgalblogpals at gmail dot com.