In this week of the world spinning off into melt down; and fear and mistrust being the dominant emotions, let us create a wee pool of loveliness….
On Tuesday on the Facebook page a thread of fluffy kittens and heartwarming YouTube clips was started to bring a little light into the darkness, this has brought laughter and feel good goose bumps to many.
On Wednesday this week, many Scottish Gals gathered in Edinburgh for a festive lunch and a time to catch up. We were celebrating a new call and a new job and an imminent wedding amongst other things, and it was a lovely, fun, noisy time!
For Friday Five this week, let’s keep the light, love and laughter going with a random selection of things to make your heart sing:
- Music: a song or orchestral piece that stirs your soul
- Indoor Place: have you got an oasis at home that you can hide away in?
- Outdoor Space: is it water, hills, woodland? Is it the fresh country air or the bustling city?
- Picture: this may be a piece of art, something you created, something someone gave you…
- Person: do you have a go to person, for when the world is crowding in?
Play in the comments, or on your own blog. If you do the latter, be sure to post a link so we can read it!
RevGalBlogPals encourages you to share our blog posts via email or social media. We do not grant permission to cut-and-paste prayers and articles without a link back. For permission to use material in paper publications, please email revgalblogpals at gmail dot com.