We are in the process of purchasing our first house, ever. In the process, we’ve realized how much we don’t know and are ever so grateful for our realtor. We’ve also reflected on what we need and/or want in our new home. Here are the Friday Five questions about your home. Play in the comments or leave a link to your blog.
- What is the most important room in your home? What requirements do you have of this room? (Sure, you can answer “bathroom,” but we can stipulate that as a reasonable assumption and you can pick the second most important room).
- What is the least important room in your home? The one you use the least, or are not very picky about?
- Do you have preferences for your neighborhood? What are they?
- If your elementary aged offspring were to choose colors for their rooms, would any color be off limits?
- What is your best piece of packing or moving advice?
RevGalBlogPals encourages you to share our blog posts via email or social media. We do not grant permission to cut-and-paste prayers and articles without a link back. For permission to use material in paper publications, please email revgalblogpals at gmail dot com.