RevGalBlogPals, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization devoted to supporting clergywomen and other women in ministry. Your tax-deductible donations are deeply appreciated.
To make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift via PayPal, click here:
To donate via snail mail, please send a check to:
c/o The Rev. Amy Haynie, Treasurer
771 Lakewood Court
Highland Village, TX 75077
We welcome recurring donations by check, too!
Founded in 2005, RevGalBlogPals offers support and resources to women in ordained Christian ministry. Our online community is not limited to bloggers and includes clergywomen, women church professionals, women religious and women discerning a call to Christian ministry, as well as supportive male clergy and lay people. We are single and married and divorced and widowed, gay and straight, cis- and transgender, parents and not, clergy and clergy spouses and laypeople, with an age range of 20-something to 70-something, all gathered for one purpose: creating supportive online community for clergywomen and their friends.
- Monday – Weekly: Monday Prayer The Pastoral is Political (columns by our members stating their opinions about current issues in relationship to faith and the church);
- Tuesday – Weekly: Narrative Lectionary, Revised Common Lectionary (Tuesday Lectionary Leanings) and Tuesday Prayer
- Wednesday – Weekly: RevGals Anti-Racism Project book discussion and Wednesday Prayer
- Thursday – Weekly: Thursday Prayer; 1st: Meet and Greet (we introduce new members in our blog ring); 3rd and 5th: RevGalBookPals (book review); 2nd and 4th: Ask the Matriarch (a panel of seasoned pastors answers your ministry questions)
- Friday – Weekly: Friday Festival (a round-up of posts from our blogs) Friday Prayer
- Saturday – Weekly: 11th Hour Preacher Party (a place to share ideas and ask for help) Saturday Prayer
- Sunday – Weekly: Sunday Prayer
Meet our Executive Director and Board of Trustees. RevGalBlogPals, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) registered in the state of Texas. We are committed to ecumenism, as demonstrated in the makeup of our Board and the members of our blogging and Facebook community.
How to Join RevGalBlogPals
- If you are on Facebook, join our Facebook Group.
- If you want to support our ministry, make a tax-deductible donation.
- If you blog, join our blogging community. E-mail us at RevGalBlogPals with your URL. Membership in the blogging community is open to bloggers who are:
- Clergywomen, women church professionals, women religious and women discerning a call to Christian ministry.
- Women or men blogging pals of (1).
- Committed to building a supportive online community for clergywomen and other women in engaged in ministry.
- Have maintained an active blog for three months prior to joining.
The RGBP webring reserves the right to refuse membership to anyone whose blog would be disruptive to the community or does not fit within the categories described above.
Our members are in almost every state in the US from Maine to Florida to California to Alaska, with a big Texas contingent, and we are in Canada, England, Scotland, Finland, France, China, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. We represent many expressions of faith:
- Anglican/Church of England
- Anglican Church of Canada
- Anglican Church of Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia
- The Episcopal Church
- Assemblies of God
- Alliance of Baptists
- American Baptist Churches
- Association of Welcoming and Affirming Baptists
- Canadian Baptists of Western Canada
- Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
- French Baptist Federation (Fédération des Eglises Evangélique Baptistes Francais)
- Brethren in Christ
- Church of the Brethren
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Churches of Christ in Christian Union
- Christian Methodist Episcopal
- Church of God in Christ
- National Association of Congregational Christian Churches
- Conservative Congregational Christian Conference
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA)
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada (ELCIC)
- US Mennonite Brethren
- Mennonite Church Canada
- Mennonite Church USA
- The Old Catholic Church, Province of the United States
- The (British) Methodist Church
- United Methodist Church
- Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches
- Moravian Church
- Church of Scotland
- ECO: A Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians
- Cumberland Presbyterian
- Presbyterian Church in Canada
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Reformed Church in America
- United Reformed Church
- United Reformed Church (UK)
- Roman Catholic Church
- Society of Friends (Quakers)
- Swedenborgian Church of North America aka The New Church
- Unitarian Universalist Association
- United Church of Christ
- United Church of Canada
- Uniting Church in Australia