This week I’ve been thinking about unfinished things. I have so many things started and not quite done just now.
From sewing projects to writing tasks.
From filling out my expenses to doing necessary filing and shredding.
It feels like life is in chaos.
In amongst all this chaoticness… (I know it’s not a real word, but I like it!)
In amongst all this chaoticness there is some order, and I do still have the ability to smile most days!
The real essentials are (mostly) getting done.
But still that list beckons…five projects I really want to finish.. in no particular order.
1. Sewing: I started a lent stole for myself, and two more for friends back in February when lent began. All cut out, not one finished.
2. Writing. My Spill tasks (and others) are not quite done and are now overdue. If you use Spill the Beans, you need me to get on this one!
3. Expenses. This is a no brainer. If I don’t claim I won’t get paid!
4. Filing. I cannot see my desk. Enough said!
5. Steps! I have a Fitbit. My goal is 10,000 a day. I haven’t made it even once this month. And I feel the lack!
What about you? Do you finish every task, on time, before it’s due? Do you start and put aside, or keep going? Do you need deadlines or do they freak you out?
Play in the comments below, or on your own blog, remember to post a link so we can read your thoughts and ideas.
RevGalBlogPals encourages you to share our blog posts via email or social media. We do not grant permission to cut-and-paste prayers and articles without a link back. For permission to use material in paper publications, please email revgalblogpals at gmail dot com.